Congratulations to the following on their promotions
Promotion to Fusilier:
- Byrne, Carey, Drinkwater, Foster, Kack, Kudlik, Lowe, Marin, Quintal, Strang, Takahashi, Wood, J.
Promotion to Corporal:
Congratulations to all that received their Fitness Qualifications
1. North Dumfries Open House
- Dress is FTU
- Attendees: Cpt. McConkey, MWO Skipper, Sgt O’Handley, Cdt Vollering, Cdt Shannon, Cdt Wood, C., Cdt Hofer
- North Dumfries Community Complex on Feb 29th 1230-1600
- Any questions can be directed to OCdt Shand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Band Practice:
- Tuesday Evenings 1800 hrs – 2030hrs at Monsignor Doyle
- Dress is appropriate civilian attire
- New members are encouraged to try out for Pipe or Drum
- Any questions can be directed to C.I. Macdonald (email@example.com)
5. Marksmanship Team:
- Feb 25th, 1830 hrs – 2100 hrs at Armoury
- Marksmanship team members only
- Any questions can be directed to Lt. Docherty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Drill Team:
- Thursday evenings 1900 hrs – 2100 hrs
- St. Augustine Catholic School, enter by the door directly off the parking lot.
- Parade Boots and Head dress required. For new recruits if you do not have that is ok.
- Any question can be directed to OCdt Primeau (email@example.com)
6. Online Shop Orders
- Online shop orders for 21 Army spirit wear and Cadet Cash Cards.
7. Spring Tagging
- Dates are March 26-29
- Parent volunteers to drive cadets will be required
- Details to follow