1. Congratulations to the following
Marksmanship Badge: Cadet Brown
2. Winter FTX / OP Chilly Willy
- Signed Permission form for this FTX must be returned NLT (no later than) Jan 13th.
- Emails of the scanned permission form may be submitted until Jan 15th to email@example.com
- No permission forms will be accepted on the departure date.
- Cadets are to arrive at LHQ Cambridge NLT 17:30 on Friday Jan 17. Bus departs at 18:00.
- Dinner will NOT be provided on Friday evening. Cadets must eat prior to their arrival at LHQ Cambridge.
- Cadets must have their provincial health card, or photocopy or at a minimum the complete health number with version code, to board the bus.
- Approximate return time will be 17:00 on Sunday Jan 19th, 2020.
3. Band Practice:
- Tuesday Evenings 1800 hrs – 2100hrs
- New Members 1800hrs – 1900hrs
- Monsignor Doyle Highschool, enter through the doors closest to the football field and gyms.
- Dress is appropriate civilian attire
- Any questions can be directed to C.I. Macdonald
4. Marksmanship Team:
- Tuesday Jan 7th, 1830 – 2100 hrs at Armoury
- Marksmanship team members only
- Any questions can be directed to Lt. Docherty
5. Drill Team:
- Thursday evenings 19:00 – 21:00
- St. Augustine Catholic School, in door directly off parking lot.
- Parade boots & head dress required if you have them.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- Any question can be directed to OCdt Primeau
6. Online Shop Orders
- Online shop orders for 21 Army spirit wear and Cadet Cash Cards.
7. New Recruits
- Please refer to the RESOURCES page on the website, there is lots of great reading for those sleepless nights
Note from RSM Frizzell :
Personal grooming needs to be up to CJCR Dress Regulation Standards