1. Congratulations to the following on their promotions and appointments
Promotion to Fusilier: Brown, Russell
Promotion to Master Corporal: Turchin, Bustin
Promotion to Warrant Officer: Atwal
Promotion to Chief Warrant Officer: Frizzell
Pipe Major – Sgt P. Johnson
Flag Party Commander – Sgt Brewster
Drum Major – MCpl Samuals
Company Sergeant Major – MWO Skipper
Drill Sergeant Major – MWO Dickson
Regimental Sargant Major – CWO Frizzell
Platoon Commanders: Sgt Goodall, Sgt E. Johnson, WO Atwal
2. Compulsory Training Day 1 / Marksmanship Qualifications and Tryouts
- Saturday, October 5th.
- 9am to 4pm ( Lunch will be provided )
- Location @ Armoury
- Dress is civilian
- Any questions regarding Marksmanship can be directed to Lt. Docherty
3. Band Practice:
- Tuesday Evenings 1800 hrs – 2100hrs
- New Members 1800hrs – 1900hrs
- Monsignor Doyle Highschool, enter through the doors closet to the football field and gyms.
- Dress is appropriate civilian attire
- Any questions can be directed to C.I. Macdonald
4. Marksmanship Team:
- Every 2nd Tuesday evening starting Oct 1, 2019
- 1830 – 2100 hrs
- Oct 1st is for Silver & Gold cadets only
- Oct 15th is for any cadets wishing to try out
- Any questions can be directed to Lt. Docherty
5. Drill Team:
- Thursday Evenings 1900 hr – 2100 hrs
- St. Augustine Catholic School, enter by the door directly off the parking lot.
- Parade Boots and Head dress required. For new recruits if you do not have that is ok.
6. New Recruits:
Please refer to the RESOURCES page on the website, https://21armycadets.ca/cadet-resources/ there is a lot of great reading for those sleepless nights! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask anyone for help
7. Fall Tagging:
- Mandatory Attendance.
- If you cannot attend you need to speak with an OCdt or Tagging Coordinator Rhonda Stewart to be exempted.
- Thursday, October 17th – Sunday, October 20th.
- Times and Location details to follow