FTX: OP Highland basics
- The signed “Inspection Consent” form and the permission form for this FTX must be returned NLT 27 September, prior to departure
- Cadets are to arrive at LHQ Cambridge no later than 17:45 hours on Friday, 27 Sept
- Dinner will NOT be provided on Friday evening. Cadets must eat before their arrival at LHQ Cambridge. All other meals will be provided.
- CADETS MUST HAVE THEIR PROVINCIAL HEALTH CARD TO BOARD THE BUS
- Lt. Taggart via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those interested in being apart of the Cadet Correspondence, must be a rank of Sgt. or above.
- You are to create a letter of interest and bring it to O.C. Shand.
- Any questions can be directed to O.C. Shand
- Thursday Evenings 1900 hr – 21oo hrs
- St. Augustine Catholic School, enter by the door directly off the parking lot.
- Parade Boots and Head dress required. For new recruits if you do not have that is ok.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME !
- O.C. Primeau. email@example.com
- Tuesday Evenings 1800 hrs – 2100hrs
- New Members 1800hrs – 1900hrs
- Monsignor Doyle Highschool, enter through the doors closet to the football field and gyms.
- Dress is appropriate civilian attire
- Any questions can be directed to C.I. Macdonald
- Every 2nd Tuesday evening starting Oct 1, 2019
- 1830 – 2100 hrs
- Oct 1st is for Silver & Gold cadets only
- Oct 15th is for any cadets wishing to try out
- Any questions can be directed to Lt. Docherty